Back from our sojurn to meet with the developers. Lots going on in the world while we were gone:
- Jeff Jarvis uses Amazon’s foray into content as evidence that "distribution is so yesterday." Hmm. I wonder how Amazon will tackle local content?
- 20% of web users prefer online newspapers. Seems a bit low to me.
- Our Gracious Host gets a mention in the DMN on his reportage about bootleg copies of OS X. Inexplicably not online, and the story fails to mention the name or URL of the blog.
- Proof that the online business world is full of surprises: Google to take on PayPal?
- Lots of marketing lessons from the Contagious Media contest.
- The nomenclature of citizen journalism.