- This is the first posting made from our newly DSL-able offices. That first cup of office-brewed coffee was tasty indeed.
- New ad campaign: Come sail the seas on the mighty Titanic!
- The WSJ on managing circulation declines. Why is circ declining? As of this posting, WSJ Online readers say "Online alternatives," with a bullet.
- News industry = GM
- News industry = Catholic Church to the "broadband Martin Luther"
- Article pages = the new homepage
- Remembering the AM Journal Express
- Dan Gillmor notes a cool example of professional journos and bloggers working together to bust an apparent scammer with a Dallas connection.
- Subscribe to your advertising. Another voice in the "every ad a wanted ad" campaign.
Update: We now have a CaringBridge page for folks who want updates.…