- MNSpeak looks to be embracing a lot of the same ideas we are, just on a more limited scale.
- Jarvis: Tipping point or melting point?
- A great Media Center report on the future of news. It’s a punchy 4-page read– highly recommended for newbies to this whole "sky-is-falling; let’s-build-a-new-sky; long-live-the-sky" discussion about news.
- There are a lot of great ideas out there for local digital content. I’m just not sure that a blog is necessarily the right medium.
- Hugh Macleod: There a was session there where journalists were asking a lot of
questions. I came away thinking, "Dinosaurs don’t like meteors". There
is no point trying to sell a dinosaur a meteor. He/She ain’t buying, so
stop trying to sell him/her the meteor story etc.
- John Battelle: The Mobile Web Sucks
- Rex Hammock touches on the future of advertising in the course of a post on RSS ads: Every ad a wanted ad. And to those who say that they don’t want any ads, I say "poppycock."
- Local = plastics.
As part of an exercise for my men’s group Bible study, we…