I tagged lots of studies in the past week that bode well for our plan. A sampling:
- 30% of cell phone users don’t mind targeted ads.
- Media spending habits are changing so fast that change isn’t even a good enough word.
- Research is great, but I’m glad we’re spending our pennies building what we believe in before we do a lot of formal research.
- News is the most sought-after content online.
- Internet advertising is going to grow dramatically. Total advertising isn’t. You do the math.
- Startup valuations at an all-time high.