- Newspapers try to move into the PPC game. Jarvis sees it as another sign of exploding advertising.
- British "Chartered Institute of Journalists" warns of the dangers of Citizen Journalism
- High comedy: If bloggers had been around throughout history.
- We’re going to offer a lot of opt-in SMS reminder services, but this one goes a bit far for my tastes.
- Yahoo! has the lead in local search. For now.
- Brad Robertson’s newspaper company of the future. Drop the print, and we’re right there with you.
- An NPR discussion on Citizen Journalism, largely populated by members of our blogroll.
- Media owners react to users taking control.
- As we’ve said before: The future of customer service is a sticky search: The blog is the new complaint box. Smart companies will pay attention.
- The mother of all Wedia conferences, coming October 5.
- Alan Mutter says that the view is unchanging for the MSM.
Update: We now have a CaringBridge page for folks who want updates.…