Remember when we used to write about local media issues, technology and our impending launch– back before this briefly turned into an animal issues blog? Well, we’re back to that.
- Hard to believe, but Jeff Jarvis post day-job is an even better blogger. See What’s wrong with news; A new newsroom; and Small is the new big.
- We’re working on our beta right now, and this Kathy Sierra post is a good warning: Featuritis vs. the Happy User Peak.
- Tim Porter with lessons from a newspaper doing the impossible
- AJR on the new wave of local sites, and a focus on Backfence.
- Mobile is important. (And half-baked unlinked headlines don’t cut it.)
- No more Eric Celeste blogging. Heaves of relief sighed in corporate media offices all around town.
- Adrian and Wilson’s crime map is famous.
- A media survival kit.