- Two great Jarvis posts this week: New business models for news and editor as newsgatherer.
- Ventura reinstates comments. Digital veterans shake heads and sigh.
- Chris "Long Tail" Anderson: The dangers of headism.
- New FOP ("Friend of Pegasus") K. Paul Mallasch remixes "We the Media." Must-read of the week.
- The actual WSJ story that spurred the blog numbers post.
- Via J.D. Lasica: A chilling Businessweek story on personal data and leaky websites. One of my biggest fears is that a careless company sets everyone back with lazy practicxes.
- Steve Outing: A job description for the Citizen Editor.
- WSJ: How old media can survive in the new world.
- Craig Donato explains how free classifieds (like Oodle’s) can provide a business model.
As part of an exercise for my men’s group Bible study, we…