We’re at the point now where we need help to start pulling our product together. There will be a series of position-specific posts to follow, but I’m going to cover some of the "evergreen" items that apply to all the gigs in this post:
- Unless labeled as "internship," all gigs are modestly paid, but strictly on a freelance contract basis. There is certainly the possibility that it will turn full-time at some point, but no guarantees.
- Having your own equipment (i.e. computer, cell phone) is a plus. We do have office space.
- This post will contain a full list of open positions.
- You need to be located in the DFW area for almost all positions, although hours are extremely flexible.
- If the rate of pay is in your first three questions about the gig, this is the wrong thing for you.
- For all positions, respond to resumes -at- pegasusnews -dot- com, with the position name as the subject line.